Monday, April 27, 2009

SHWAT?!

So on Saturday I had the most amazing Birthday-date-day ever!!

Let's see....

Saturday afternoon, Riley picked me up..

...and we went to Barnes and Noble! haha we got our AP study books and journals (me for my senior signing, and riley just cuz...) then we t to Mardel's and returned Riley's not red-letter Bible and got a book.

...then we got Pei Wei take out!!!! =) and took it to Matzke Park to have a PICNIC!! =D i've never been to a picnic before...(one with less than 50 people)...and it was really sweet =)
...
..
and THEN...


DUN DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!!!!

I HAVE A ZUNE!

and i love it ooberly mucho much much much!

yep yep yep!

makes me really happy!!

...
...
and thus...my bday wish is fulfilled!!

then afterwords =) we baked a really good good cake (marble cake with black icing and sprinkles!)

and we completed the day with a classic movie that is a must see for everyone...

LION KING!

haha

my birthday so far is AWESOME and it's not even my birthday yet!




DISCLAIMER:
The zune was not free. haha he ain't that rich =) nor would i ask for that much =) I have to pay him back for some of it (most of it really) but its very awesome that he made it happen =) SO donations to the pay-riley-back organization is well accepted (as bday money if thou so chooses of course!)


sigh.
i love my bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment