Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy busy

I'm quite angry with all of my teachers.
I don't like how they wait until the last week of the six weeks to give students all of the projects, quizzes, and tests.
e.g. Government. This week: 2 quizzes, 1 test, 1 major grade project.
aarrrggg

in other news I auditioned for the HBU FOCUS and refuge and I think I did well!
Even if I don't make it I wont regret it because I did my best =)

This weekend I'm spending a night in the dorms at HBU to experience the student life there! I'm excited! I hope that HBU is the place I'm supposed to be.

In more exciting news...I have a date for prom! Now, for all of you who just rolled your eyes at me, I'm just excited that I was asked! Of course, Riley, being the computer-savvy boy that he is, did it via computer.
teeheehee =)
if you consider it, it's really quite cute because...all the world can see! muahahaha
((it can be seen on his blog, btw. ))

for choir we're singing Twist and Shout (I dont know why, either) and chorale is doing a lion king medley (it's kinda cute) and Natalie Butcher and I are doing some duet i think as pre-area candidates!
as my senior solo song...I'm not sold. I could do The Call by Regina Spektor, but I've sang At Last by Etta James for half of my life.
Sigh. Decisions decisions.

The world was in mourning today as Riley's pet fish Ping Pong died last night of unknown natural causes. Rumor has it he is seeking a new gilled companion soon in Petsmart with his non-gilled companion(me). The ceremony and funeral will be held tomorrow at 1 by the toilet.

This was the random wednesday update by katie!
Brought to you by: Chocolate Bunnies...the Sweet Side of Easter!
What is the secret to a better chocolate cake? Next time, on Random Update with Katie!

1 comment: