Monday, April 20, 2009

My Arm is Complete Again!

name that movie!!
haha

recently i've really needed some kind of motivation to keep on trying.
thus far, i've found nothing.
sigh.

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!! =D
and I really want something...
i want an iPod.........touch.
dun dun dun!!!
well really that's what i want
and if erin's revealed plan fails, i'll take the money and combine it with what i'll earn this summer and buy myself one!

but at the same timee....maybe just a regular ole mp3 will be better for me, because i'm easily distracted. someone like me with a toy like the ipodtouch (i'm not gonna bother capitalizing it correctly) might not get much done.
BUT, though it's not as good as the iPhone, it's got some handy dandy...resources!
Riley's told me of things better than an iPod, so i should go check those out

here's a poll: what should I sing for my spring concert senior solo? for some reason, i've been singing At Last by Etta James over and over and i like it...
hmm...

on to a more serious note...i've gotten tired of being nice to people who aren't nice to me. I know it's a great thing to do...love and have patience...but i really just want to yell at the people who yell at me, backstab people who backstab me, ignore people who ignore me...but i wont...

part of the reason is that i hope that me being a good girl will come back and help me out in the future...

another part is that i know that i'm not perfect, so if i forgive a person for something, then i do something similar, hopefully they'll forgive me like i forgave them...

and a part is, of course, because God wants us to love everyone, not throw hot coals at their heads. Instead help them.

I don't understand how I can do this without some people i can handle, and who i don't really have to try to love...because it comes naturally.

I'm very thankful for those people. =)

well, i havent read my Bible yet today, so i shall go and do that.

night!

No comments:

Post a Comment