Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Short summary

Here's a summary of all that matters right now:

My relationship with Christ is a little rocky right now, but His convictions are strong and humbling, and I'm working my way back.

I got a 90.8 on my bio 2 lab final, and all i needed was an 85!! I would have gotten a higher grade, too, if someone hadn't of been stupid and cheated on a question. Lame. BUT I got higher than I needed to get a B in Bio, so all that's left is the lecture final!

I have three tests: one tomorrow in Psych, and two on Friday, in Government and Chem lab.

Friday is also my audition to get into the top choir here. WISH ME LUCK.

3 day weekend... monday is a dead day for everyone to study.

Saturday I have a group interview for a job at the YMCA to be a camp counselor, and the graduation party is that day, too, so I might be late........

and finals all next week!

THEN SUMMER. *happy sigh*

Hawaii is ON. June 5th-12th SO EXCITED.

And perhaps Kenya? We'll see. Maybe this year. Maybe next year.

Anyway, for those who cared, this is summary of my chaotic life right now.

Keep me in your prayers, please, for continued growth in Christ and for some peace!

Love you all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment