Sunday, April 18, 2010

Classes... *sigh

This isn't really an "enlightened" post
I'm just avoiding going to sleep because I'm a little... depressed.

I've been extremely stressed because of classes and finals coming up. As far as it seems, I'm getting straight B's. So frustrating.

Biology is what frustrates me the most. I just can't do well on her tests. I love the information, and enjoy the class, and I can even recite nearly everything back you word for word, but I can't get A's! I don't know what it is! I've been getting B's, which is acceptable (average, but acceptable), but I just learned I got a 67 on my last test.
Epic fail. How the crap can I do well in that class, now?!

I think it will take me a lifetime to learn what it means to not worry. There are some things I don't stress about because I can put them out of my mind... but how do you not stress about grades? How do I leave things like my classes in God's hands?

I have faith in the assurance that I can't screw any of God's plans up, and that everything is in His will, but I also know that we must work.
But I also know that God will provide for me.

I'm stressed because I only have two weeks left till finals. I have to do REALLY WELL on my finals. Then comes summer, and I don't have a job yet (not too many people are hiring). I need to get some money for the mission trip this summer. And I just need to figure out what God wants to do with me.

I don't know, guys. I'm just freaking out. It's getting harder for me to stay focused when I'm praying and reading God's word and I can't hardly sleep. I don't know what's going on, I just want it to go away.

Don't get the wrong idea here. I still rejoice in all that God has given me. It's just that I get in these strange situations where I'm so joyful in God's grace, and yet I...
well, I just don't know. Maybe this is just a metaphorical valley I have to trudge through.

*sigh

Please keep me in your prayers.

This was more of a boring, venting kind of blog, so I apologize.
But if you've read this far, congrats =)
I'll try to make the next one more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment