Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of Welcome days...

and now I'm in college!

Well lets see here my mom and Riley helped me move into my room. It's alot bigger than I thought and so far everything has worked out or had its purpose. I still need some kind of towel rack, SILVERWARE, and just more clothing.

I made a few friends at the welcome dinner. Her name is Lydia (i assume that's how you spell it) and she's a commuter. Then she met Molly (hehe) therefore I met Molly and they're pretty cool.

Then we all went to our packs. Pack 40! But I was the only one there?? Not sure how that worked out... me being the only one out of 10 who showed up, but whatever. SO we joined with Pack 39 and there I met Arianne who I foresee as being a very good friend of mine =) she's way cool and fun to be with and we both talk alot! Yay! And she lives right above me in room 24 (I'm 14) so that is very handy!

Then I got my beanie. It was INTENSE. They were playing a song that sounded like it was from a track of one of those football movies where it's the most important game and they have to try there hardest then its all awesome. It was a cool effect. They were also showing a slideshow of these old pictures of HBU since it was HBC and on. Then I got to stand up early because I'm a legacy. That was cool!

So now I got a super cute beanie. ahem.

Then i learned about "campus living" and all that stuff. but nothing exciting happened there.

Ari and I and a group of people that randomly increased as we went semi-toured the campus and now I'm not so totally confused! So that's cool.

I got my books in the morning and one of them is Mere Christianity..... that should be interesting!

Anyway I need to go get ready for the opening session and find Ari. Or perhaps I'll make more friends!

Now on to day 2 of welcome days!!

1 comment:

  1. One of your college text books is Mere Christianity?! That's SO LEGIT!

    ReplyDelete