Thursday, July 23, 2009

LA Ink-a blurb

I find tattooing quite fascinating. It's really a great artistic form, and the people who are really good at it are REALLY good at it, and skin is their canvas.
Don't get me wrong... if i ever get tattooed (still undecided but leaning towards no) it has to be simple yet beautiful, and probably a word (as influenced by Erin Nally)

so my parents are watching LA Ink.

Let me tell you why!!

My cousin's wife, Maya Sloan Lane, has gotten a tattoo there via LA Ink, of her first published book. So, she's gonna be on tv!! it's really exciting!

So we're watching it, and the episode i've just seen, who ever the leading artist is just tattooed a picture of his dog on the man's right calf. The tattoo was GLORIOUSLY artistic and lifelike. I guess if you want the best, go to LA Ink.

EW and in other news, a dude working today at Panera Bread at 249 had massive gages (gauges? spelling???) and the only thing i thought about was what it would look like when he was 80 years old with droopy ears.

alright i'm done spieling.

later!!

1 comment:

  1. hahah glad to see I've been an influence :)

    also, agreed about the nasty ears. (gauges)
    I think getting them that big is disgusting and STUPID

    :)

    ReplyDelete