Saturday, August 22, 2009

Don't get too excited

I'm super tired and kinda sick. For some reason I don't have much patience right now (i think I'm just tired)

Welcome days has been fun, yet tiring. Today I got peanut butter and cheetos thrown at my face during "wild n crazy games"

and yesterday comedy sportz came and they were awesome and hilarious as always!

One thing I've noticed about people today is how rude they can be in certain situations. A girl, obviously frustrated and in a hurry, told a girl to scoot over because she didnt want to have to climb over here. Now, there are two points of rudeness. Girl A, the frustrated and hurried one, was rude to say it so impolitely. But, Girl B should have been considerate enough to move over.

Also, I've noticed how when some people, usually sweet and friendly people, act rude or do rude things when with other people. Now, I know that we act differently with different friends. I think it depends (obviously) on the friend, the role you play as a friend, and also the effect a friend has on someone. For instance, if I'm around Lindsay Landry, I'm hyper and excited. But if I'm around Rizza Gaudet, I'm pretty chill yet giggly. But some people just do rude things when with other people. And that's really beginning to annoy me....
sigh

but now i'm blabbing, so i should go to bed.

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment